Game 21: GMU at Richmond on Monday, February 7 at 7PM. Game 22: GMU (11-10 / 4-4) vs Richmond (16-8 / 7-4) on Wednesday, February 9 at 7PM.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
XJ Floater Index is -1.0. Still, great half by him, and the rest of our bench, especially Frazier.

I will no longer refer to Buchanon as a WXXX-on. He's been a dead-eye shooter who never forces shots.
Once XJ scored those 10 points early now he just wants to take shots all the time..... Except now they're not falling

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The CBS announcers and their analytics just totally trashed XJ :O I'm not sure what that turnover stat means but 37 for him compared to zero for the guy from Richmond's doesn't look good
And they didn't like effective fg% which we are rated high in. Doesn't account for getting to the ft line. Interesting.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I gave Josh a lot of shit early in the season for not being able to pass out of the double but he is probably one of our best passers now. Dude figured it out.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Why are we retarded on defense??
We sag so far off to help, but then when our players do help they only end up fouling and not making anything actually difficult - - - that is if the ball doesn't end up getting kicked out to a wide open man. I'm fine with sagging off Cayo, but everyone else needs to play a step closer to their man.