Game 21: GMU (12-8 / 4-3) at vcu (15-5 / 6-1) on Wednesday, January 25, at 7:00 PM.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Based on looking at the team stats half of our deficit is due to the lopsided charity line opportunities
Yea, we're a jump shooting team, but there's no home whistle like vcu home whistle (or most usually the vcu home non-whistle for the team playing against them)

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Gonna be behind Fordham in the standings by the end of the night. Mason better take advantage of the schedule coming up...can still play for 4th I suppose.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nnaji and JF need to get quicker on their defense.... so slow to the ball and guarding their man. Dudes just blow right past them, not just vcu players but noticed that all season.

Legs in cement.... need lateral quickness

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I knew we were in trouble when Cooper was constantly waving teammates off to let him bring the ball up by himself against their press, which was usually followed by him being stripped of the ball or throwing it away.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well I had a good time watching the game with folarin and basically giving looks of death as I watched.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well, unfortunately it did not go well. To paraphrase Pink Floyd... All in all, it's just a...nother kick in the balls.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yall can't be upset with getting pimp slapped. You all saw it coming. No Ronnie equalled a double slap. Zero points for Cooper is what we should be pissed about. Dude is a YMCA all star.

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We just need...Oh, never mind. I'm tired of being criticized for stating the obvious.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Disgraceful disgusting and disappointing.

It’s really hard to watch but so expected. No Ronny and we look like we forget how to play basketball.

Pretty sure we’ve seen this type of game over and over again when we watch mason play vcu.