Game 21: GMU (12-8 / 4-3) at vcu (15-5 / 6-1) on Wednesday, January 25, at 7:00 PM.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Love when I get halftime texts from high school friends showing just the score and laughing emoji's.

Team always looks scared when we play there.

Cooper stop shooting.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oduro oughta just look for the least risky pass when he is in the open court. He's not meant to throw the home run ball. Also, no more alley oop attempts. Fun to see him back to old form around the basket.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Seems like the team has missed at least three shots from close range this half that should have gone in, plus the awful foul shooting. All those missed points would have kept this game close. Maddening.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu gets transfers that can actually play in this league. Our transfers are veterans who consistently turn the ball over, can't play defense, and are streaky shooters.

Must have amazing guards to win in this league. And we never have.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wouldn't call Feinstein biased. He does a lot of our games. The play by play guy is a typical vcu homer. Same type of guy who's amazed when vcu gets called for 30 fouls in a NCAA tourney game....Tough for us to have a chance with Ticket and RP. Without them, we were dead in the water.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
No Ticket, no Polite, don't have much of a chance.

I think we need to get a PG from the transfer portal this off-season. Polite is too injury prone and Dinkins doesn't have A10 size or athleticism.
If that last point turns out to be correct (I'm not willing to say that yet) that's a huge indictment of our head coach's supposed strength.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah...watching other games at this point and just hoping the team is at full strength soon. Ugh.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Blake Jones.... just dribbling it right off his foot and then trying to complain to Josh on the pass to him

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wouldn't call Feinstein biased. He does a lot of our games. The play by play guy is a typical vcu homer. Same type of guy who's amazed when vcu gets called for 30 fouls in a NCAA tourney game....Tough for us to have a chance with Ticket and RP. Without them, we were dead in the water.
I think we'd likely have lost with them - may at least of been a decent game though.

Last edited:

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'll probably have to step away for the rest of tonight....Don't want the emotions of a loss against this opponent to get away from me.