Game 20: GMU (11-8 / 4-2) at LaSalle (6-13 / 1-8) on Saturday, February 5, at 2PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Blake and Gadsden in the doghouse? I really don’t know what to think/say about these lineups so far. Not ideal.
We’re so one dimensional with no inside presence. Need Cooper, Schwartz and Ticket to play much better, but none of that matters if we don’t step up our perimeter defense— which has been horrible.

FreeGunston12

All-American
We’re so one dimensional with no inside presence. Need Cooper, Schwartz and Ticket to play much better, but none of that matters if we don’t step up our perimeter defense— which has been horrible.
Yeah. I mean that has become a theme the last couple games. Everyone is always scrambling in the same direction. Got to sort that out even if we just have a stinker of a game today.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Then the unprepared announcers go and get me excited with the "Oduro is in the game" babble.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
IF we are able to pull this one out it will be a smoke and mirrors miracle.

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ticket was a total non-factor in the 1st half, Coop has loose handles, and we're apparently going to rely on Buchanon and Hartwell to make a 2nd half run??

I'm surprised we scored 36 points. How we did it I have no idea...it's all a blur.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll be floored if La Salle shoots 60% in the second half. Still right there and this is still a very winnable game.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The silver lining, right? They can't keep this up.
Very much so haha. Even depleted and tired, we are more talented than this La Salle team. Will be a good test for English’s coaching ability today if he can scheme us to a win in the second half.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not that any local announcers are really great, but we're pretty blesse to have one that doesn't take away from watching the game. Listening to this guy get excited and scream about every bucket is making me watch this on mute.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Kudos to Frazier for bouncing back with a strong offensive bucket after the terrible turnover on the previous possession.

On another note, that’s the saddest pep band since the string quartet on the Titanic.