Game 20: GMU (11-8 / 3-3) at Rhode Island (6-12 / 2-4) on Saturday, January 21, at Noon.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Thank you Archie Miller!!!!! You are the dumbest SOB to ever walk the sidelines of an NCAA game!! We can't make a free throw to save our own lives yet you wouldn't foul us as the game drew to a conclusion!!!!! I owe you a big sloppy kiss for Christmas. Ugly as expected but a win is a win, especially on the road. Go Mason!!!!

Last edited:

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I believe somewhat controversial sleeperpick called the 7 point win. I kid.

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll take the win. And a road win at that.
So I'm happy! (Got it guys?) But the same old issues continue to plague us. It looks like this is just who we are. Still, a couple of good games in the tourney...you never know. UVA, 1974.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Other than one really bad turnover Dinkins looked very good on both sides of the ball. I don’t think Ronnie is hurt but if he is let Dinkins cook with some Bailey on the side like that last amazing PNR with Henry
I wish that I could be more optimistic about Dinkins replacing Polite at point guard. Ronnie had 8 assists in the game and was a +16 (Josh with 24 pts in 26 min was a +14). Dinkins was a -9 with 1 assist in 10 min to go with his 7 pts.

Granted, Devin was mostly in with the subs (all of whom had negative +/-, except Malik's +1). That no doubt suppressed his numbers some. Still, Ronnie is key to our offense, even though he doesn't appear to be at 100%.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
17 turnovers is a huge red flag. As bad as URI IS, they only had 13 which is a testament to our shitty defense. We are going to get pimp smacked by vcu.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I wish that I could be more optimistic about Dinkins replacing Polite at point guard. Ronnie had 8 assists in the game and was a +16 (Josh with 24 pts in 26 min was a +14). Dinkins was a -9 with 1 assist in 10 min to go with his 7 pts.

Granted, Devin was mostly in with the subs (all of whom had negative +/-, except Malik's +1). That no doubt suppressed his numbers some. Still, Ronnie is key to our offense, even though he doesn't appear to be at 100%.
He's a freshman backup point guard. Ronnie is a junior. You have my permission to still be optimistic.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
While I always love winning, this win makes the St. Louis and GW sting a little bit more. Mason should be a top 4 program
Gw is taking our 4 spot is seems. Or Duquesne. We are more of 6 or 7. Hope I'm wrong.

patriotchild

Starter
Gw is taking our 4 spot is seems. Or Duquesne. We are more of 6 or 7. Hope I'm wrong.
Duquesne losing to Fordham, SBU going down and now Dayton looking not great… 3 and 4 spots could be up for grabs. GW certainly the surprise right now.

We should be right in it if we can string a few together before the GW rematch.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
While I always love winning, this win makes the St. Louis and GW sting a little bit more. Mason should be a top 4 program
We are on the cusp. If my tiebreaker math is correct, we would be seeded fifth if the tournament was today.