Game 19: GMU (11-7 / 4-1) vs St. Louis (14-6 / 5-2) on Wednesday, February 2, at 7PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
St. Louie is bigger, meaner and tougher.

Also, justyn is shorter than I thought. Them dunks in HS.....prob won't translate to college. Hopefully they do.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
St. Louie is bigger, meaner and tougher.

Also, justyn is shorter than I thought. Them dunks in HS.....prob won't translate to college. Hopefully they do.
This aversion to shorter basketball players you have is so clearly because you think all of them are Hartwell type of folks. You see Yuri Collins being the best player on the court tonight right ? Also Justyn is like 6 foot 4 right? Doesn’t look like a midget to me. His high school team would also win the MEAC if they played so I’m not sure how his dunks wouldn’t translate

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This aversion to shorter basketball players you have is so clearly because you think all of them are Hartwell type of folks. You see Yuri Collins being the best player on the court tonight right ? Also Justyn is like 6 foot 4 right? Doesn’t look like a midget to me. His high school team would also win the MEAC if they played so I’m not sure how his dunks wouldn’t translate

DF are you talking about? I guess we can expect a 2nd graders tantrum in 3, 2, 1.....

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
DF are you talking about? I guess we can expect a 2nd graders tantrum in 3, 2, 1.....
You talked a mess about Dinkins height and playing defense like 4 days ago now you are inferring Justyn might not be able to dunk due to his. Both are just wild takes that are expected from you at this point.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
You talked a mess about Dinkins height and playing defense like 4 days ago now you are inferring Justyn might not be able to dunk due to his. Both are just wild takes that are expected from you at this point.
Look at your favorite player Collins choke multiple times. And a charge to start the OT...traitor. How bout my Patriots taking charges and fighting....not your kind sleepybilliken

Last edited: