Game 18: GMU (10-7 / 3-1) at UMass (9-10 / 2-5) on Sunday, January 30, at 2 PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If Fernandes is out with his concussion I like us by 15. If not I like us by 6. Oduro should be able to score at will. Umass plays less defense than any A10 team I have seen this year

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I would... but this feels like a game where we play down to our opponent and can only pull away late
Umass without him isn’t a bad team. They can still score in bunches. They just play some of the worst defense in D1. So we will score regardless we just so happen to be playing them without their best offensive player

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Umass without him isn’t a bad team. They can still score in bunches. They just play some of the worst defense in D1. So we will score regardless we just so happen to be playing them without their best offensive player
Agree... i just hope we don't end up making ourselves look silly winning something like 64-60

psyclone

Hall of Famer
UMass rallied last time out when down by 17 in the second half at LaSalle. Fernandes didn't play in that game. Granted it was LaSalle, but coming back from a big second half deficit is still remarkable.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
For f-cks sake, stop doubling the ball inside the arc and focus on defending their shooters on the perimeter! That’s the only shot UMASS has in this game.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We’re currently losing to this guy:

rudolph GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment