Game 18: GMU (10-7 / 3-1) at UMass (9-10 / 2-5) on Sunday, January 30, at 2 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
That is my new plan now!
It might be time for an intervention.

GIF by Team Coco

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It is almost as if 6 people have posted the same thing about the storm... They are due to leave the day before the storm and are due to play the day after the storm. while 20 inches would decapitate NOVA for 3 1/2 weeks am not sure it will do the same to Amherst MA. If the refs are there a day early too and they have no power outages, I would imagine they play this game

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It is almost as if 6 people have posted the same thing about the storm... They are due to leave the day before the storm and are due to play the day after the storm. while 20 inches would decapitate NOVA for 3 1/2 weeks am not sure it will do the same to Amherst MA. If the refs are there a day early too and they have no power outages, I would imagine they play this game

3 1/2 weeks? You mean 3 1/2 months! ;)

Anyway, as long as everyone gets there, they'll play. And as you and many of us Northeast folk know, as long as they don't fly during the Blizzard they'll be fine. Pretty sure @MasonFanatic nearly got stuck in Amhearst and got the last train back to DC during a blizzard.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I learned earlier this year that fan is short for fanatic. Just arrived in Amherst. Seeing the game should be no problem, now. Getting home will be the challenge.
The Pitt/Boston College game tomorrow was already postponed. Hopefully, things will clear up there by Sunday.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For the folks who made the hajj, how’s it looking up there? We getting basketball today?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
For the folks who made the hajj, how’s it looking up there? We getting basketball today?
Not bad right now in Amherst. One to two inches of snow. Still snowing, but nothing they can’t handle. A little windy and cold. Only thing I can imagine messes this up if refs don’t make it.

Last edited: