Game 16: GMU (8-7 / 1-1) vs St. Joe’s (8-9 / 2-4) on Monday, January 24, at 7PM. RESCHEDULED

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Fun game good win.

On a night where 3s didn’t fall, Oduro took over and provided the spark. Defense got stops when needed in the final few minutes.

Big one coming up vs bonaventure

NewPatriot

Starter
Oduro comes up big again..31...just remember..mason recruited him as bench player at Paul VI Hs while it was still in fairfax...
he had NO OTHER OFFERS!!

With all due respect to Ossun, holmes, makei mitchell, clifton moore and brankevich..oduro is the best big in the a10.

Luv this guy!

NewPatriot

Starter
I don’t know what the heck they said or did with him but I love it. I freaking love it.

I always make this point on VRN and get sh!t for it...oduro is averaging 23 5 ppg at the stu over the last 2 years. Dude could always plays..he just needed consistent reps.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Finished teaching. Looks like a fun second half. Will have to go home to watch it. Oduro with another 30 point game!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Major props to XJ and Polite for being aggressive and attacking the basket. That's what we need from our point guards. I will gladly take a combined 15 points, 7 assists and 0 turnovers 7 days a week.

And even greater props to one of the most energetic crowds we've had in a long time. Was it a big crowd? No. But the energy from the students and the fans was electric and definitely made a difference. Let's bring that again Wednesday against the Bonnies.