Game 15: GMU (9-5 / 1-0) at St. Bonaventure (7-7 / 1-0) on Wednesday, January 4, at 7:00 PM.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bona's announcers may not be the worst in the A-10 but they might be the most inaccurate. From mispronouncing names to calling the sideline the baseline to mixing up Gainesville VA and FL. Thinking there were still 35 seconds for the shot clock but only 8 to advance past half court. All in one half. I'm almost as interested in seeing what blunders await them in the 2nd half as seeing the outcome of this game.
We’re lucky with who we have. Most A10 teams have trash a** announcers. These guys are fine though. It’s the blind homers who kill me. I think it’s La Salle who has the woman who reads the news in North Korea doing color commentary.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Bona's announcers may not be the worst in the A-10 but they might be the most inaccurate. From mispronouncing names to calling the sideline the baseline to mixing up Gainesville VA and FL. Thinking there were still 35 seconds for the shot clock but only 8 to advance past half court. All in one half. I'm almost as interested in seeing what blunders await them in the 2nd half as seeing the outcome of this game.
4 minutes into the 2nd half and we have our first "George Washington"

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My God...how is GMU getting beat down the court like that...3's only thing keeping them in the game...they're being out worked so far this half

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Turnovers sinking us. I don’t care what the announcers say or call us, I just want to see us play good solid disciplined defense and not turn the ball over on over a quarter of our possessions on offense.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Oduro has so many great moves to the basket, but he almost never finishes with any authority. Half the time it seems he's plenty close to just go up and dunk it, but instead throws up a little 2-foot push shot that rims off half the time. Would love to see him go up strong more often and throw it down.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Oduro has so many great moves to the basket, but he almost never finishes with any authority. Half the time it seems he's plenty close to just go up and dunk it, but instead throws up a little 2-foot push shot that rims off half the time. Would love to see him go up strong more often and throw it down.
Had this exact thought like 20 times tonight

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
lol he got blocked by a guy who didn’t even jump

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Getting the Bonnie’s +1.5 early Tuesday was as easy a bet as I have made…Our best teams would struggle to win there.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I thought you get the ball back after a technical. Kinda confused. They should of let polite shoot first because that foul happened first before the technical.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Our switches are infuriating! How many times do we end up with a guard on a big man in the post, a big man defending a shooter on the perimeter, or a communication gap with two guys on one man and a player completely unguarded?