Game 15: GMU (9-5 / 1-0) at St. Bonaventure (7-7 / 1-0) on Wednesday, January 4, at 7:00 PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If we could also rank 34th in DFG we would be looking real nice. That stat reminds me of the 2011 team. Or was the FF team?? Either way, definitely an indicator for post season.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Popcorn report: C. Run of the mill stadium popcorn.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Our SID is either an idiot or playing a little espionage to Bona then. is his hand broken or what?
Espionage would be my guess. His left hand is in a splint.
Yeah I was going off the game notes, are you up in NY? He not warming up?
Yes. He isn’t even dressed.
That sucks! Next you're going to tell us Loftin, Welch, Osunniyi and Holmes aren't playing tonight for St. Bonaventure.
Well, I have some bad news for you…

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
He's out for 3 weeks I bet. Being it's his shooting hand, I pray he gets his shot back sooner than later. Time JF and SS to buck up.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
7312799946401_01c
7312799946401_01c

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
RP can't guard Banks. And he can barely bring ball up the court. Wtf

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Two things in life that are certain:
1. Everone will die eventually.
2. Every game, one guard (usually one with very large hair) will go off for a crapload of points against Mason and look completely unstoppable.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Great strategy fouling their best shooter while taking a three with less than 3 seconds left in the half. :mad:

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Too many turnovers by our guards, need to handle pressure in the second half or we have no chance.

FreeGunston12

All-American
A very weird first half. Bona figured out they just need to get physical with us and the refs relaxed a bit closer to the half.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Bona's announcers may not be the worst in the A-10 but they might be the most inaccurate. From mispronouncing names to calling the sideline the baseline to mixing up Gainesville VA and FL. Thinking there were still 35 seconds for the shot clock but only 8 to advance past half court. All in one half. I'm almost as interested in seeing what blunders await them in the 2nd half as seeing the outcome of this game.