Game 10: GMU (7-2) vs Loyola Md. (1-9) on Saturday, December 16, at 6:00 PM.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Ridiculous - any guesses on how long he'll be suspended?
Mason plays Bridgewater (D3 school) next... so I'm guessing he'll be suspended for that game since, for lack of better terns, we won't need him for that game - well, hopefully not

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Considering the NET takes the scores of games into account, this game isn't looking great for GMU at this point.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Glad to see Hall bounce back. Sometimes it looks like he’s forcing the game too much but then I see the stat sheet, and I’m like he knows what he is doing.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I typically fall in the a-win-is-win camp, but there are literally no positives to take out of that game. Words can’t express how terrible Loyola is. They lost this game more than we won it. I hope Tony and his assistants are able to use this as a learning opportunity, because performances like this will not play well in conference play.

That said, I realize we had a long layoff and were down two bigs, so let’s move on and hope today was just one of those days.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not good. But Tony said only 8 guys practiced this week, and Kelly....
Oh well, a win's a win. Sort of.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The entire night was beneath us. Embarrassing on all counts. I've given up on our attendance ever being anything above pathetic. No students, 1/5 of the band, lame alums. Sigh, we suck in this area, always have and always will. Play home games at the RAC or build a 3,000 seat arena, we're never going to fill EBA. I moved away from a special needs fan because I got tired of being kicked in the head and threatened with death. Well, it's not any better this year. A bunch of 60+ year old men right behind me who talk like teenage girls. If you want to stitch and bitch go out to dinner to talk about work and your feelings. Text each other, get a room, just shut the hell up.

Tony alluded to the fact that teams are losing this type of game all over the place in his post-game. He was obviously pissed. Not sure what he got his T for, but it didn't help either. Obviously, this was a set-up game for us to lose (not playing in 11 days, down Malik, lose Amari, and I wonder if the Jalen talk had an effect).

So, I'm in the "we would have lost this game in the past" camp. Tony managed to get the W so learn from it and move on.

And kick Amati in the butt (well on second thought, kicking is maybe not the way to go).

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Bamisile played for vcu. Any idea why Jalen didn't play for us? Just being cautious with the NCAA?