Fire Dave Paulsen / Hire Tony Skinn

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The guy that hired him. The guy the Gamecocks think is Jesus incarnate needs to go as well. He would fit well there and play games with his cock all he wants to.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Too much uncertainty in leadership at the moment. It would be difficult to attract someone. Coaches want to know who the AD and President will be so they know the level of commitment and support.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Too much uncertainty in leadership at the moment. It would be difficult to attract someone. Coaches want to know who the AD and President will be so they know the level of commitment and support.
Hire the hippy liberal and fire everyone. Probably what mason will choose anyways.

OP
tblack33

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Jimmy bby, stop tweaking your nipples to highlight reels of the 1953 ACC tourney and come explain this one to us.

Someone needs to be held accountable for sure... I'm not sure if its Paulsen, but you must look into recent injury history and wonder about our fitness and body types and strength and conditioning department...bottom line, our players are toothpicks out there and are frail.

Daddy has been out all year, Boyd took two surgeries on his wrist and out for better part of last 1.5 years, Kier stress fracture normally always ends in surgery, yet we played him..Mar, stress fracture last year, Reuter was so slow and out of shape. Call me crazy but I would start with Handy and Dr.Petrone.....I would then probably look at Dave and wonder why he couldn't fill a 13 person roster during his entire tenure.

I'm not into making changes midseason, but maybe we need to look at other people within the program that collect paychecks too....

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok new plan

sacrifice Virginia dancer guy
Jollay lights himself on fire for fun
Mikey the chimp performs at halftime
Feats of strength between @sleeperpick and @gmujim92

thoughts?

patriotchild

Starter
Someone needs to be held accountable for sure... I'm not sure if its Paulsen, but you must look into recent injury history and wonder about our fitness and body types and strength and conditioning department...bottom line, our players are toothpicks out there and are frail.

Daddy has been out all year, Boyd took two surgeries on his wrist and out for better part of last 1.5 years, Kier stress fracture normally always ends in surgery, yet we played him..Mar, stress fracture last year, Reuter was so slow and out of shape. Call me crazy but I would start with Handy and Dr.Petrone.....I would then probably look at Dave and wonder why he couldn't fill a 13 person roster during his entire tenure.

I'm not into making changes midseason, but maybe we need to look at other people within the program that collect paychecks too....

Agree if we are cleaning house, let’s really clean house this time. EVERYTHING, needs to be evaluated for a refresh. Jay marsh, patriot club, ticket sales, coaches. Burn it all and start over. Otherwise I don’t really expect much difference. May as well keep Dave, he’s a nice guy.

I look at the totality of things.

To date, Dave has made approximately $3+million at Mason $600k+ × 5 years rather than results only.

I never would want to see a good family guy like him fired because he does seem to be a high character guy that recruits good representatives of the University, but wouldn't mind if he pulled a Justin Fuente at Virginia Tech and seek another job this offseason in a lesser conference.

I'm tired of getting nice kids. I want ballers.