Beta Test: A10 Tourney Pick'em and Survivor Games!!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Check out our beta test of A10 Tourney Pick'em and Survivor games! We were going to roll this out for the regular season, but with COVID postponements and cancellations it was going to be too much to manage. Help us work out the wrinkles for next season!

Click on a game, click the gold "Join Pool" button, and then the "Manage Picks" button in the same spot.
Direct Link: https://www.masonhoops.com/pickem/
Your Pools: https://www.masonhoops.com/pickem/?in_pool=1

1st round pillow fight games open now! As soon as each game finalizes, the next round game will be loaded in.

Last edited:
OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget to make your picks in the Pick'em games! The slate of four games is up!

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For Survivor - I think I'm cooked, because I already used both Dayton and Richmond - I did not expect vcu to go down. So whoever I pick Saturday, SLU or Davidson, if they win, will leave me with no valid teams to pick Sunday.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks for doing these @HoopsAdmin -can we do a pool for the tournament too? Maybe for money?

It might be a lot of time to set it up on this platform so maybe we use CBS Sportsline or something?

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for doing these @HoopsAdmin -can we do a pool for the tournament too? Maybe for money?

It might be a lot of time to set it up on this platform so maybe we use CBS Sportsline or something?
I'm all for a tournament bracket. Anyone want to lead the charge? Would it work if we did it like a 50/50 raffle, but with 50% going to the winner, 50% as a fundraiser for MasonHoops? Or is that too much? Or is it annoying to do it as a combo fundraiser?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Noticed a CBS bracket email with Matt Kaufman in the header along with Masonhoops.com
I'm all for a tournament bracket. Anyone want to lead the charge? Would it work if we did it like a 50/50 raffle, but with 50% going to the winner, 50% as a fundraiser for MasonHoops? Or is that too much? Or is it annoying to do it as a combo fundraiser?
Yeah I just restarted the existing pool we had last year on CBS Sportsline and had it invite folks. Id rather not take care of the raffle or anything like that if at all possible.