News Ahmad Gilbert (2015 SF) signs National Letter of Intent

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Ahmad Gilbert (2015 SF) signs National Letter of Intent" by Alan Kelly

In a ceremony at his Philadephia high school this afternoon, Ahmad Gilbert signed his National Letter of Intent, becoming George Mason’s first signed commitment for the 2015-16 season. The 6’7″ Constitution High School small forward averaged 15.7 points per game as a junior on his way to Class AA state player of the year honors […]

Continue reading...

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Welcome to Mason Nation, Mr Gilbert. I am looking forward to you helping to return this once great program back to greatness.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Welcome aboard, Ahmad. It's interesting that he shoots left-handed but signed his LOI with his right hand. Must be like Phil Mickelson where he does things with both hands.

B2RH2QoIUAAXr6u.jpg

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Welcome Ahmad!! State POY Honors when a Junior! Nice! This kid looks like he can shoot the ball.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Welcome aboard, Ahmad. It's interesting that he shoots left-handed but signed his LOI with his right hand. Must be like Phil Mickelson where he does things with both hands.

B2RH2QoIUAAXr6u.jpg

I do the same. I'm ambidextrous. I shoot Bball and throw a football left handed. While I do everything else right handed. However, I can throw a baseball/softball equally hard and accurate with both hands/arms. Pretty weird no doubt.

I welcome all Ambidextrous players lol!

Pablo

Hall of Famer
It's great to have him, although I hope that he's willing to change his jersey number.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I do the same. I'm ambidextrous. I shoot Bball and throw a football left handed. While I do everything else right handed. However, I can throw a baseball/softball equally hard and accurate with both hands/arms. Pretty weird no doubt.

I welcome all Ambidextrous players lol!
That's backwards in my experience. Many people write left handed but play sports righty. You an Ahmad are a rare breed!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Congrats Ahmad!!!! Welcome to the George Mason University! Cannot wait to see him play.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Oh, and welcome Ahmad. Hope you have a wonderful time as a Patriot and score many many baskets over the course of your career!

MasonCrew

Starter
Some of the Philly guys on the a10 message boards were giving him a lot of credit when it was announced we landed him. I'm really hoping for big things from this kid. Welcome to the Mason nation Ahmad!