News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Dude congrats. Word of advice - get all the naps and sleep you can now. The first seven weeks are like Dante's 7th circle of hell - you will forget what REM sleep is like.

thanks. Fortunately time goes quick so the 7 weeks will probably be a snap of the fingers time wise.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Would love the bookstore or athletic department to be proactive with all the momentum with the program and take advantage of it This took about 10 minutes. Classic adidas font, simple, lets go!
B83680CE-9771-4C15-BBBF-F4C7A532C832.png

Mason32

Starter
the bookstore is owned by barnes and noble, theres zero connection to the university and school spirit. They just slap mason logos on jansport stuff

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Would love the bookstore or athletic department to be proactive with all the momentum with the program and take advantage of it This took about 10 minutes. Classic adidas font, simple, lets go!View attachment 1004
Take off the shooting star and produce the shirt. Can’t imagine that Rock With Us is trademarked yet. If they won’t take my money, you can.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I might just make one for myself this weekend.

I’ve made Mason themed shirts for people before, but it’s always nicer to be able to have a logo in it.

It just sucks when every other bookstore has so many more options. My niece goes to USF who is also adidas and I would say comparable to us... they have three times the adidas gear available.

Oh well, maybe after KE fixes the basketball program, he can fix the bookstore.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
there should be a promo campaign

all freshman should come to the first home game

give them the whole section beside the band and next to the visiting team

all should get a Tshirt

GMU Freshman
Fall 2021
Time for English Class
Oct xx, 2021

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
And they should be encouraged to be as loud and inhospitable as possible to the opposing team. Impolite, even.

Opponents should literally dread having to come play at EBA and the students, if allowed, can play a huge part in that.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
We should have rebranded when we moved to the A10, but I'll take any excuse to talk about how I don't like the shooting star logo and we should just go with the GM logo we use on our baseball hats. Simple, clean, recognizeable.

If anyone disagrees just picture the "why are you booing me, I'm right!" meme in your head instead of replying.
When Mason signed the naming rights deal with Eagle Bank, they should have choose an Eagle as a mascot. Instead they went with a creepy looking fan for a mascot

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
the corner section at the top far corner of EagleBank shpould be renamed

"The Remedial English Class"