News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know a lot of people on here wanted Adidas hats the baseball team had. There's several available online at the moment of the black version.

Size 7 1/8 Ebay Click Here
Size 7 1/4 Ebay Click Here
Size 7 1/4 Mercari Click Here
Size 7 Mercari Click Here

46085502_2359930874021384_1675564684603817984_o.jpg

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
gotta scroll down and look at Item Details. I've purchased from this seller before. Good quality stuff. Literally team issued quality. I have no clue where he gets this stuff from though.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
gotta scroll down and look at Item Details. I've purchased from this seller before. Good quality stuff. Literally team issued quality. I have no clue where he gets this stuff from though.

Ah, I see it now. Bummer, I wear an XL.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Couple other good deals for size XL. I swear, Ebay has 10x more Adidas stuff than our own bookstore at a fraction of the prices. If you just search "George Mason Adidas" you'll see it all.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/George-Mas...520296?hash=item34274ae9a8:g:nisAAOSwo21erks7

https://www.ebay.com/itm/George-Mason-Patriots-NCAA-Adidas-Mens-2018-Sideline-Green-Woven-Knit/223997520296?hash=item34274ae9a8:g:nisAAOSwo21erks7

If the bookstore is still in the Johnson Center, it's too small to really have good selection on apparel...that's no excuse for their website, but still.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If the bookstore is still in the Johnson Center, it's too small to really have good selection on apparel...that's no excuse for their website, but still.

yeah when I say bookstore, I mean both the store and online. Online is even worse than the JC Store. I mean shit, the "Shop" link for the bookstore on GoMason doesn't even work at the moment.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

to be fair the last time I was in the bookstore I think they had better stuff and more space. This was like 2-3 years ago though.