299 Days of English

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is it though? I'd say more elder abuse than politics.

Dude is looking up Saul Goodman's number as we speak.
Just read the comments. I recanted my original paywall comment. If you want to continue to criticize, I can't help that. That's on you and your friends.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Guys calm down, we'll have plenty of time to eat our own after a bad loss. @GMU79 don't take everything so seriously. In general be kind and nice to one another, and as always no politics or indirect jabs of politics. cc @HoopsAdmin

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Guys calm down, we'll have plenty of time to eat our own after a bad loss. @GMU79 don't take everything so seriously. In general be kind and nice to one another, and as always no politics or indirect jabs of politics. cc @HoopsAdmin
I get deleting my comment. Yes, it was political. But it was in response to the Moscow crack made against me. Also political.
I will take a deep breath now. Thanks.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I worked with 10-15 year olds for 35 years in varying capacities with FCPS. When I read some of the cr@p and personal attacks here sometimes I swear I am back in that element. Stitch and bitch on par with middle school kids. Here are a few novel concepts for everyone to consider. Grow up. Accept an opinion that doesn't mesh with yours. Be an adult, accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you. If someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean they are an a$$hole. Put on your big boy pants and move on. Don't want to participate in juvenile behavior? Don't. There are certainly more important things in life than a post on a college basketball message board. This ends my feeble attempt to restore order to a chaotic universe. Cue the immature responses and infantile insults........

Your mother's a hamster!

Now back to basketball.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I worked with 10-15 year olds for 35 years in varying capacities with FCPS. When I read some of the cr@p and personal attacks here sometimes I swear I am back in that element. Stitch and bitch on par with middle school kids. Here are a few novel concepts for everyone to consider. Grow up. Accept an opinion that doesn't mesh with yours. Be an adult, accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you. If someone has a different opinion it doesn't mean they are an a$$hole. Put on your big boy pants and move on. Don't want to participate in juvenile behavior? Don't. There are certainly more important things in life than a post on a college basketball message board. This ends my feeble attempt to restore order to a chaotic universe. Cue the immature responses and infantile insults........

Your mother's a hamster!

Now back to basketball.
You're right, feel sorry for those guys. :giggle:

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any readout from Mason Madness tonight? How was the tailgate? Scrimmage? Attendance from the students looked halfway decent.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Any readout from Mason Madness tonight? How was the tailgate? Scrimmage? Attendance from the students looked halfway decent.
Please, please. Some of us are away supporting other Mason sports!