299 Days of English

patriotchild

Starter
So I know we knock Paulsen but we got to 5th with unheralded players. We were looking at another mid range finish this year.

English is clearly recruiting at a different level, which we think will push us over the hump.

If he coaches as well as or better than Paulsen we’ll have a T4 finish?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
A few of my favorite quotes:

"I would want to play for me."

"...there’s nothing mid-major about our program."

"I played in the Big 12, coached in the SEC, Pac-12, the AAC. I don’t see a difference between levels in our league and theirs."

"There’s absolutely zero fear in recruiting. Against any program."

"To be a consistent contender in the Atlantic 10, to win NCAA Tournament games every year, and to have guys playing in the NBA, and to consistently sign top 30 recruiting classes. That’s our goal."

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

"I played in the Big 12, coached in the SEC, Pac-12, the AAC. I don’t see a difference between levels in our league and theirs."

"To be a consistent contender in the Atlantic 10, to win NCAA Tournament games every year, and to have guys playing in the NBA, and to consistently sign top 30 recruiting classes. That’s our goal."
Is it normal to carry an erection for 6+ hours?

He15man

Starter

Dude.... he need not say any more than this right here. God bless this man and may he stay in Fairfax for many, many years! Preach!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Thanks for the quotes. Much more helpful than the snippy comment I got.

Mason32

Starter
Still don't like the fact that he can't say being a consistent winner in A-10 and producing NBA players in separate sentences. One is an absolute must for any new coach here , the other is a nice thing to hang your hat on when you look back at your coaching career. Yes I will die on this hill...

He15man

Starter
just called him and he too is urging his patients that come in with soft issues to read a CKE article to fix their issues. A lot of satisfied women due to CKE... DP could never
"DP"

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office