⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
jay-6_orig.jpg

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Someone with access should update the header of this thread periodically to make it more accurate. PiKapp said we were at 36 days when he started the conversation on April 1, which means as of today it should be entitled "92 Days of English."

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Someone with access should update the header of this thread periodically to make it more accurate. PiKapp said we were at 36 days when he started the conversation on April 1, which means as of today it should be entitled "92 Days of English."

Thanks for the reminder Tom - feel free to put additional action items on my calendar directly going forward. ;)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Count Gabe Norwood as another person who knew CKE prior to becoming Mason's new HC.

View: https://youtu.be/w0e9lYqBnoA

Solid interview. It always throws me for a loop to see past players today. I at least, will have a picture in mind of a college kid. For Norwood, I think of that iconic dunk against MSU. I could have stood in line next to that tall guy all day and never would crossed my mind that it was Gabe Norwood.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't get all the hoopla. He's still winless here.

If we get through this entire Summer and haven't won a single game, I'm calling for his and the AD's immediate firing.
For some reason, I thought we were undefeated under English. Hmmm....