• EnglishProfile1080x360.jpg
    EnglishProfile1080x360.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 19,869

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Way too early to say that ... lots of really good players still left in the portal and I would be severely disappointed if the staff stopped recruiting to upgrade the 21-22 roster.
So you think someone is leaving? Who?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Socrates asks, “Do you think a 13-man college basketball team really needs 4 point guards?”
Two of them that are proven unable to actually be good college point guards due to various reasons. Would like nothing more than XJ to magically have both legs heal and learn how to dribble again and play some semblance of defense. I hope it happens. I also hope Jamal can learn to dribble, pass, pretend it’s not a 5 v 4 when we re on defense. I hope it happens. If not I’d like to see one if not both go find a lower level program to play for so CKE can bring in another 2 guard or capable transfer pg. he’s made it so obvious that Ronny is his choice I’m not sure how Hartwell or XJ have not left yet. I hope he can get the best out of Ronny because we saw small glimpses second half of the season.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Two of them that are proven unable to actually be good college point guards due to various reasons. Would like nothing more than XJ to magically have both legs heal and learn how to dribble again and play some semblance of defense. I hope it happens. I also hope Jamal can learn to dribble, pass, pretend it’s not a 5 v 4 when we re on defense. I hope it happens. If not I’d like to see one if not both go find a lower level program to play for so CKE can bring in another 2 guard or capable transfer pg. he’s made it so obvious that Ronny is his choice I’m not sure how Hartwell or XJ have not left yet. I hope he can get the best out of Ronny because we saw small glimpses second half of the season.
It’s obvious KE does not want to be perceived as pulling scholarships from any of DP’s guys so it could happen 1 of 2 ways:

Somebody who realizes he is buried on the depth chart enters the portal voluntarily

OR

The staff finds another player they really want for the 21-22 season and one of the existing guys is quietly told to find a new school.

Door No. 2 sounds harsh but scholarships are like gold when you have a staff that can recruit. Makes no sense to waste them if you can improve your roster now