2022 MasonHoops Madness Bracket Contest

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, guys - you asked for it. Well, a couple of you did at least. Who's got the biggest balls of them all?

- $20 donation per entry. If you select $40, that means you get two entries. $60 = 3, and so on.
- 50% to the Winner
- 50% to the MasonHoops fund to help cover costs
- "Special gifts" for the runner-up and biggest loser

Go here to make your donation: https://www.masonhoops.com/donate/masonhoops-madness.2/ Click the White and Gold "Donate" button in the right side of the Hoops Madness header! Or click this button:
donatehere.png
Once you've donated, go log in to the Masonhoops.com bracket at CBS Sportsline to fill out your bracket(s)!!
Post here if you have an issue or need an invite to the bracket.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
You can, but you won’t win any cash or prizes, ya cheapskates ;). Payments must be received by Thurs noon.

Last edited:

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When I click "join now" it says "whoops wrong link". Says you need to send me a link from the "invite friends" tab on your end.

Last edited:
OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
When I click "join now" it says "whoops wrong link". Says you need to send me a link from the "invite friends" tab on your end.
Check your messages or conversations, top right, envelope button by your username.

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I hope everyone got in OK, my apologies… my daughter just got braces and we had a little orthodontic emergency this morning.

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to @Five Two for being the top paid bracket contest winner!!
(I didn't pay in, because 50% was already going to MasonHoops.)

Congrats, Mike! $70 coming your way - and thank you to all that participated. Let's do it again next season!

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 1.56.22 PM.png

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
please consider 2 smaller (betting amount) pools
1) A-10 regular season standings
2) A-10 Tournament standings

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
please consider 2 smaller (betting amount) pools
1) A-10 regular season standings
2) A-10 Tournament standings
Definitely will consider it! The main thing is that managing these kinds of things takes time. The technology helps, but it still requires hands-on. If anyone has an interest in developing this overall or managing a pool, please let me know!